Envision Appointment Alert mobile text messages are intended for recipients over the age of 13 and are delivered via 321-348-6743. There are no premium charges, however, Messaging & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for subscribers on most providers within the US. Many international carriers are also supported. For help, text HELP to 321-348-6743, email email@example.com, or call 407-253-0913. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by sending a text message STOP to 321-348-6743. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page applies to subscribers who sign up for Appointment Alerts managed by business's using the Envision Appointment Alert service.
NOTE: The Envision Appointment Alerts Service is not intended for children under 13, and Envision Appointment Alerts does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Some Envision Appointment Alerts users may classify and rate their message content for recipients with 21 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Envision Appointment Alerts by Ennoview, Inc. allows mobile subscribers to receive SMS messages from businesses for the reason of appointment reminders and direct chat with the business.
There are no premium charges for joining the Envision Appointment Alerts service for receiving text messages, however, standard message and data rates may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan which may include fees from your carrier to send and receive text messages.
If you initiate a chargeback to any of the SMS usage billings, we will charge your account an additional $30 for each chargeback.
To unsubscribe from our services: Text STOP to 321-348-6743 at any time to end services. A confirmation text will then be sent to you stating that your request has been received.You may restart your subscription by texting JOIN to 321-348-6743.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ennoview and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service; (b) your use of the Service; (c) your connection to the Service; (d) your violation of the TOS; or (e) your violation of any third party’s rights.
If you opt-in to receive text messages from Envision Appointment Alerts, you will receive 3 messages per appointment.
Envision Appointment Alerts will never, under any circumstances,sell or distribute an end user's cell phone number to third parties or your company's own clients without prior approval from the end user.Envision Appointment Alerts will never directly market to end-users any services for which the end user has not opted in, either by cellphone, text message or email.Envision Appointment Alerts will never distribute any personal information about an end user, including phone number, name, billing information, or any other piece of identifying information.Envision Appointment Alerts may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To Provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes regarding requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Envision Appointment Alerts believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities,fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger,acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Envision Appointment Alerts.